What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150?
Shopping for a pickup truck that’s hard-working and high-performing? Consider the 2019 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 towing capacity is 13,200 pounds maximum. This means it tows more than competitors like the Ram 1500. Learn more about this new Ford truck’s performance and capacities below!
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Per Engine
The Ford F-150 is available in seven trim levels and with five powerful engines. Towing capabilities are unique for each trim and engine. Here’s a list of the F-150 engines and their respective towing capacities:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Pointers
- Make sure your tires aren’t over- or under-inflated.
- Before towing around Madison, secure your cargo.
- Increase the following distance between you and the car ahead.
- When passing another car, allow for more clearance than normal.
- Proceed with caution when merging into another lane.
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
Learn More About Ford F-150 Towing Specs With Badger Truck & Auto Group!
The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity is just the tip of the iceberg; this pickup also has a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds with its 5.0L V8 engine. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Chicago and Green Bay, or to learn more about the 2019 Super Duty.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
The 2019 Ram 1500 fuel economy not only reaches 25 mpg highway, but it reaches up to 20 mpg city when fully equipped with eTorque capability, rear-wheel drive, and the 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine. For a full-sized pickup truck, these are incredibly impressive numbers! Strong efficiency can be found throughout the entire Ram 1500 model…
The 2019 Ram 2500 is as versatile as it is tough. In fact, the 2019 Ram 2500 towing capacity is 19,780 pounds, depending on the engine you select. Capable of towing larger equipment, the new Ram 2500 is the pickup truck you want for demanding jobs in the Chicago area. It offers two available engines…
If you’re shopping for a dependable light-duty pickup, you may be wondering, “How much can a Ram 1500 tow?” Properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With such impressive capabilities, it’s no wonder the new Ram 1500 has a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Compared to the previous…