What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150?
Shopping for a pickup truck that’s hard-working and high-performing? Consider the 2019 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 towing capacity is 13,200 pounds maximum. This means it tows more than competitors like the Ram 1500. Learn more about this new Ford truck’s performance and capacities below!
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Per Engine
The Ford F-150 is available in seven trim levels and with five powerful engines. Towing capabilities are unique for each trim and engine. Here’s a list of the F-150 engines and their respective towing capacities:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Pointers
- Make sure your tires aren’t over- or under-inflated.
- Before towing around Madison, secure your cargo.
- Increase the following distance between you and the car ahead.
- When passing another car, allow for more clearance than normal.
- Proceed with caution when merging into another lane.
- Use the F-150’s array of intelligent towing features, including:
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
Learn More About Ford F-150 Towing Specs With Badger Truck & Auto Group!
The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity is just the tip of the iceberg; this pickup also has a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds with its 5.0L V8 engine. Not to mention, it’s available with three bed sizes and cab sizes, ensuring you have plenty of space during your day-to-day. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Chicago and Green Bay, or to learn more about the 2019 Super Duty.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
Slated for release in the fall of 2019, the 2020 Ford Super Duty pickup trucks and chassis cabs promise three heavy-duty engines (one of which is brand-new) and a 10-speed transmission. Needless to say, there’s plenty for Chicago drivers to look forward to. So, what are the 2020 Ford Super Duty engines and what makes…
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD towing capacity ranges from 14,200 pounds to 35,500 pounds, depending on the engine and configuration. This new Chevy truck is as capable as they come, offering two engine options and a string of features to enhance towing performance. Learn more about the 2020 Silverado 2500 towing capacity and 3500 towing…
Offered in multiple configurations, the 2019 Ford F-150 is one of the most flexible light-duty pickup trucks on the market. So, what sort of body customization options are available? The Ford F-150 bed sizes and cab sizes are hot topics among Chicago shoppers. Read on to learn more about the new Ford F-150 truck’s spacious…