What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150?
Shopping for a pickup truck that’s hard-working and high-performing? Consider the 2019 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 towing capacity is 13,200 pounds maximum. This means it tows more than competitors like the Ram 1500. Learn more about this new Ford truck’s performance and capacities below!
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Per Engine
The Ford F-150 is available in seven trim levels and with five powerful engines. Towing capabilities are unique for each trim and engine. Here’s a list of the F-150 engines and their respective towing capacities:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Pointers
- Make sure your tires aren’t over- or under-inflated.
- Before towing around , secure your cargo.
- Increase the following distance between you and the car ahead.
- When passing another car, allow for more clearance than normal.
- Proceed with caution when merging into another lane.
- Use the F-150’s array of intelligent towing features, including:
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
Learn More About Ford F-150 Towing Specs With Badger Truck & Auto Group!
The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity is just the tip of the iceberg; this pickup also has a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds with its 5.0L V8 engine. Not to mention, it’s available with three bed sizes and cab sizes, ensuring you have plenty of space during your day-to-day. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Chicago and , or to learn more about the 2019 Super Duty.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
The 2022 Ford Super Duty receives an updated interior, but all of its towing and payload capacities remain unchanged from 2021. So, what is the 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity? It depends on whether you choose the F-250, the F-350, the F-450; however, an F-450 with a V8 diesel engine, a 4×2 drivetrain, and…
If you’re on the hunt for a medium duty truck that can run roughshod over challenges on the job site, you’re definitely going to want to consider the 2022 Ford F-650 specs! If you have any questions after reviewing the F-650 engine options and weight ratings we’ve laid out below, don’t hesitate to reach out…
The all-new Ford F-150 Lightning just might be the single most exciting electric vehicle that’s ever been released, and it isn’t at all difficult to see why. The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning configurations deliver impressive capabilities and high-end features, all while powering your Chicago and drives with a zero-emissions powertrain that can even serve…