What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150?
Shopping for a pickup truck that’s hard-working and high-performing? Consider the 2019 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 towing capacity is 13,200 pounds maximum. This means it tows more than competitors like the Ram 1500. Learn more about this new Ford truck’s performance and capacities below!
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Per Engine
The Ford F-150 is available in seven trim levels and with five powerful engines. Towing capabilities are unique for each trim and engine. Here’s a list of the F-150 engines and their respective towing capacities:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Pointers
- Make sure your tires aren’t over- or under-inflated.
- Before towing around Madison, secure your cargo.
- Increase the following distance between you and the car ahead.
- When passing another car, allow for more clearance than normal.
- Proceed with caution when merging into another lane.
- Use the F-150’s array of intelligent towing features, including:
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
Learn More About Ford F-150 Towing Specs With Badger Truck & Auto Group!
The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity is just the tip of the iceberg; this pickup also has a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds with its 5.0L V8 engine. Not to mention, it’s available with three bed sizes and cab sizes, ensuring you have plenty of space during your day-to-day. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Chicago and Green Bay, or to learn more about the 2019 Super Duty.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
As the best-selling low cab forward truck since the 1980s, the Isuzu NPR has always set the standard for the modern commercial truck. Now in 2019, the new Isuzu NPR specs continue a long legacy of excellence with incredible towing chops and state-of-the-art engine power. Whether cruising through Chicago or Madison, you’ll enjoy outstanding visibility…
Badger Chevrolet Buick Leadership Team Accepts 2019 Business of the Year Award at Annual Dinner and Membership Meeting Lake Mills, Wisconsin — November 13, 2019 — Badger Chevrolet Buick, a division of Milwaukee-based Badger Truck & Automotive Group, Inc., has been awarded 2019 Business of the Year by the Lake Mills Chamber of Commerce. Each…
The Ford Super Duty lineup consists of powerhouse models like the F-250, F-350, and F-450. And while you can be sure that these models offer plenty of power and torque to get you through the toughest Chicago jobs, you may be wondering, “What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty towing capacity and what features will…