What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Ford F-150?
Shopping for a pickup truck that’s hard-working and high-performing? Consider the 2019 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 towing capacity is 13,200 pounds maximum. This means it tows more than competitors like the Ram 1500. Learn more about this new Ford truck’s performance and capacities below!
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Per Engine
The Ford F-150 is available in seven trim levels and with five powerful engines. Towing capabilities are unique for each trim and engine. Here’s a list of the F-150 engines and their respective towing capacities:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Pointers
- Make sure your tires aren’t over- or under-inflated.
- Before towing around Madison, secure your cargo.
- Increase the following distance between you and the car ahead.
- When passing another car, allow for more clearance than normal.
- Proceed with caution when merging into another lane.
- Use the F-150’s array of intelligent towing features, including:
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
Learn More About Ford F-150 Towing Specs With Badger Truck & Auto Group!
The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity is just the tip of the iceberg; this pickup also has a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds with its 5.0L V8 engine. Not to mention, it’s available with three bed sizes and cab sizes, ensuring you have plenty of space during your day-to-day. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Chicago and Green Bay, or to learn more about the 2019 Super Duty.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
Ford trucks have been popular among Chicago-area drivers for generations — and with good reason. They are durable, powerful, and resilient, but will your choice have enough power to conquer to-dos at home or on the job site? What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150, anyway? It’s no secret: The 2021 Ford F-150’s…
The 2021 Ford Bronco’s towing capacity always tops out at 3,500 pounds, no matter which of its two engines you select to fuel your Green Bay adventures. If you’d like to experience this model’s towing capabilities for yourself, you’ll need to opt for the Ford Bronco tow package — the Class II Trailer Tow Package —…
How much can a 2021 RAM 1500 tow, and what is the max RAM 1500 payload? With the right equipment, you can get the 2021 RAM 1500’s towing capacity up to 12,750 pounds and haul a payload of up to 2,320 pounds. You’ll need the roaring V8 engine with eTorque to access these impressive specs, but…