2019 Ram 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 Ram 1500 fuel economy not only reaches 25 mpg highway, but it reaches up to 20 mpg city when fully equipped with eTorque capability, rear-wheel drive, and the 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine. For a full-sized pickup truck, these are incredibly impressive numbers! Strong efficiency can be found throughout the entire Ram 1500 model line and a best-in-class* 4×4 fuel efficiency aids in its strength. Feel free to ask about our new or used Ram inventory and Ram 1500 gas mileage estimates at Badger Truck & Auto Group. When you visit, we’ll share with you about how the Ram 1500 can save you money at Madison-area gas stations.
2019 Ram 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Depending on your preferred configuration, the 2019 Ram 1500 gas mileage will vary due to its dynamic engine options. With strong EPA-estimates in every trim level of the Ram 1500, you’re sure to get a truck that saves you money on fill-ups. The Ram 1500 has an impressive 4×4 driving range of 624 miles as well. It even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. Additionally, lower costs for your business can come from outfitting a commercial fleet.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
What is eTorque?
The high-tech eTorque mild-hybrid system is a key factor in how the Ram 1500 achieves such high mpg ratings. The Ram 1500 models are eTorque-equipped vehicles that use a 48-volt belt-driven motor instead of an alternator. This system allows the Ram 1500 to have more torque, carry a greater payload, and have a higher towing capacity — the higher EPA-rated fuel economy is just an added bonus! This system results in more torque, payload, and towing capability, and of course, the higher EPA-rated fuel economy is also a great benefit.
2019 Ram 1500 Efficiency Systems
The Ram 1500 relies on unique systems for elevated fuel economy:
- Transmission – The standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission provides better fuel efficiency since it allows for a greater range of gear ratios.
- Design – The new design for the Ram 1500 is more aerodynamic than ever before. New features include a redesigned roof that lowers its drag coefficient and an elevated hood — both of which contribute to lower fuel consumption.
- Active Air Dam – Select Ram 1500 models feature a convenient class-exclusive air dam that closes as soon as the truck reaches 30 miles per hour. This air dam further optimizes aerodynamics and improves engine airflow to work more efficiently.
Find the 2019 Ram 1500 for Sale at Badger Truck & Auto Group
Find the newest Ram 1500 at Badger Truck & Auto Group near Green Bay and Appleton. This truck is ready to take on the greatest tasks at your job site with intelligent features and better gas mileage. If the Ram 1500 MPG impressed you, contact us today to visit our showroom and get behind the wheel today of your new truck!
More About the 2019 Ram 1500
The 2019 Ram 1500 fuel economy not only reaches 25 mpg highway, but it reaches up to 20 mpg city when fully equipped with eTorque capability, rear-wheel drive, and the 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine. For a full-sized pickup truck, these are incredibly impressive numbers! Strong efficiency can be found throughout the entire Ram 1500 model…
If you’re shopping for a dependable light-duty pickup, you may be wondering, “How much can a Ram 1500 tow?” Properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With such impressive capabilities, it’s no wonder the new Ram 1500 has a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Compared to the previous…
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup