How Much Can a 2019 Ram 1500 Tow?
If you’re shopping for a dependable light-duty pickup, you may be wondering, “How much can a Ram 1500 tow?” Properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With such impressive capabilities, it’s no wonder the new Ram 1500 has a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Compared to the previous model, the 2019 Ram 1500 is more capable and efficient. Read on to learn more about the Ram 1500 towing capacity and engine options.
2019 Ram 1500 Engines Options and Towing
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque: Generates 205 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with a maximum towing capacity of 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine: Generates up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque with a max towing capacity of 11,610 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® Engine with eTorque: Generates the same figures shown above, but can tow a maximum of 12,750 pounds.
Payload capacity ranges from 2,100 to 2,300 pounds, depending on the configuration.
Intelligent Towing and Hauling Features
The 2019 Ram 1500 is the perfect vehicle for towing and hauling around Madison. Not only is this Ram truck’s ability to tow class-leading, but many of its standard and available features were designed to make towing safer and easier. Here are a few examples:
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: This transmission, coupled with the eTorque mild hybrid system, helps the Ram 1500 earn an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway rating.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: The Ram 1500 is equipped with 14.9-inch brakes, so it can stop on a dime even while towing and hauling.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: Available for the Ram 1500, this safety system keeps tabs on your blind zone and takes trailer length into account.
Experience the Ram 1500 at Badger Truck & Auto Group in Milwaukee!
Do you have additional questions about the Ram 1500 towing and payload capacities? Contact us online or by phone, or visit us near Madison and Green Bay for a test drive. We’ll answer any questions you may have about the Ram 1500 vs. Ford F-150, leasing vs. financing, and the right vehicle for your business.
More From Badger Truck & Auto Group
If you’re shopping for a dependable light-duty pickup, you may be wondering, “How much can a Ram 1500 tow?” Properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With such impressive capabilities, it’s no wonder the new Ram 1500 has a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Compared to the previous…
The 2019 Ford Ranger is a mighty midsize trick that’s spacious and sporty–perfect for working in Chicago on the weekdays, then heading to Green Bay for the weekend. Thanks to its spacious interior, ample bed, and cutting-edge technology, you’ll have all of the capability of a full-size pickup truck in a midsize body that’s easier to…
Badger Truck Center Formally Changes Name to Better Align Evolving Industry and Focus of the Company Milwaukee, WI — March 27, 2019 — Badger Truck Center, a second generation, family-owned commercial truck dealership, announced Tuesday that it will formally change its name to Badger Truck and Automotive Group, Inc. (Badger Truck & Auto Group) effective…
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup