What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty’s Max Towing and Payload Capacity?
The Ford Super Duty lineup consists of powerhouse models like the F-250, F-350, and F-450. And while you can be sure that these models offer plenty of power and torque to get you through the toughest Chicago jobs, you may be wondering, “What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty towing capacity and what features will I find on my next truck?” Let’s dive into the specs.
2020 Ford Super Duty Power and Capability
- 6.2L V8: This 90-degree V8 features single overhead cams producing 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque.
- 7.3L V8: This 90-degree V8 features a single in-block cam design with 430 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8: This V8 diesel engine features a single turbocharger and up to 475 hp and 1,050 lb-ft of torque.
How does this translate into towing figures? Compare the conventional towing specs of the Super Duty models below:
- 2020 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity: 18,200-pound max
- 2020 Ford F-350 Towing Capacity: 21,200-pound max
- 2020 Ford F-450 Towing Capacity: 24,200-pound max
What about payload ratings? You can feel confident loading up the truck for your next Madison job with these strong specs:
- 2020 Ford F-250 Payload Capacity: Up to 4,160 pounds
- 2020 Ford F-350 Payload Capacity: Up to 7,850 pounds
- 2020 Ford F-450 Payload Capacity: Up to 6,210 pounds
2020 Ford Super Duty Towing Features
When you’re towing heavy equipment through Green Bay, you want both power and precision to really get the job done well. That’s why the 2020 Ford Super Duty lineup also includes features to make your job easier:
- Advancetrac® with Roll Stability Control and Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Trailer Reverse Guidance
- Remote Tailgate Release
- And more!
Our New Ford Super Duty Inventory
Learn More About the Super Duty From Badger Truck & Auto Group!
Head to Badger Truck & Auto Group to see these powerhouse vehicles in person and find your next heavy-duty truck in Milwaukee. Our experts can introduce you to the latest lineup, and we can even share some of the buzz about the upcoming 2020 Ford F-550 towing capacity! If you want to learn more, feel free to check out our car buying tips for the Green Bay area. Interested in the towing capacities of other models, such as the Ram HD? What about the 2020 Ford Transit interior. Contact us with any questions!
More About the 2020 Super Duty
The Ford Super Duty lineup consists of powerhouse models like the F-250, F-350, and F-450. And while you can be sure that these models offer plenty of power and torque to get you through the toughest Chicago jobs, you may be wondering, “What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty towing capacity and what features will…
Slated for release in the fall of 2019, the 2020 Ford Super Duty pickup trucks and chassis cabs promise three heavy-duty engines (one of which is brand-new) and a 10-speed transmission. Needless to say, there’s plenty for Chicago drivers to look forward to. So, what are the 2020 Ford Super Duty engines and what makes…