What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty’s Max Towing and Payload Capacity?
The Ford Super Duty lineup consists of powerhouse models like the F-250, F-350, and F-450. And while you can be sure that these models offer plenty of power and torque to get you through the toughest Chicago jobs, you may be wondering, “What is the 2020 Ford Super Duty towing capacity and what features will I find on my next truck?” Let’s dive into the specs.
2020 Ford Super Duty Power and Capability
- 6.2L V8: This 90-degree V8 features single overhead cams producing 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque.
- 7.3L V8: This 90-degree V8 features a single in-block cam design with 430 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8: This V8 diesel engine features a single turbocharger and up to 475 hp and 1,050 lb-ft of torque.
How does this translate into towing figures? Compare the conventional towing specs of the Super Duty models below:
- 2020 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity: 18,200-pound max
- 2020 Ford F-350 Towing Capacity: 21,200-pound max
- 2020 Ford F-450 Towing Capacity: 24,200-pound max
What about payload ratings? You can feel confident loading up the truck for your next Madison job with these strong specs:
- 2020 Ford F-250 Payload Capacity: Up to 4,160 pounds
- 2020 Ford F-350 Payload Capacity: Up to 7,850 pounds
- 2020 Ford F-450 Payload Capacity: Up to 6,210 pounds
2020 Ford Super Duty Towing Features
When you’re towing heavy equipment through Green Bay, you want both power and precision to really get the job done well. That’s why the 2020 Ford Super Duty lineup also includes features to make your job easier:
- Advancetrac® with Roll Stability Control and Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Trailer Reverse Guidance
- Remote Tailgate Release
- And more!
Our New Ford Super Duty Inventory
Learn More About the Super Duty From Badger Truck & Auto Group!
Head to Badger Truck & Auto Group to see these powerhouse vehicles in person and find your next heavy-duty truck in Milwaukee. Our experts can introduce you to the latest lineup, and we can even share some of the buzz about the 2020 Ford F-550’s towing capacity and specs! Just make sure to check out the 2020 Ford F-450 specs and the 2020 Super Duty colors before you make a final decision.
If you want to learn more, feel free to check out our car buying tips for the Green Bay area. Interested in the towing capacities of other models, such as the Ram HD? What about the 2020 Ford Transit interior. Contact us with any questions!
More About the 2020 Super Duty
The 2020 Ford Super Duty has no trouble standing out on highways and job sites near Madison. However, if you really want a model that reflects your unique style, you’ll need to know the 2020 Ford Super Duty colors and exterior options. For this year, the new Super Duty lineup is offering even more pathways…
The 2020 Ford F-450 specs are sure to impress, no matter what your Chicago-area business or non-profit needs to succeed. However, before we can dig deeper into the Ford F-450 truck specs, you should know that the Ford F-450 is available as a traditional pickup truck, or as a chassis cab model. The F-450 pickup…
Whether you’re a business owner, a non-profit director, or an independent contractor, choosing a new Ford Super Duty truck is a big investment that demands careful research. Before you settle on a model or a trim level, you’ll need to take a careful look at the Ford F-550 horsepower and torque, along with the F-550…