2020 Isuzu NPR MPG Specifications
You work hard in your business, and you know that excess waste, whether it’s related to your product or potential fiscal excesses, can create operating issues. So it’s no surprise that you’re looking for a truck that runs as efficiently as you run your commercial operation! When searching for a fuel-efficient and capable commercial truck, look no further than the new Isuzu NPR! Why choose an Isuzu NPR? The Isuzu NPR diesel MPG specs and Isuzu NPR Gas engine MPG specs are reason enough! Learn more below.
2020 Isuzu NPR MPG By Trim Configuration
- C3 Isuzu NPR CNG MPG Specs: 9 MPG (estimated)
- C3 Isuzu NPR Diesel: 16 MPG (estimated)
- C3 Isuzu NPR Gas: 9.5 MPG (estimated)
- C4 Isuzu NPR-HD CNG: 9 MPG (estimated)
- C4 Isuzu NPR-HD Diesel: 11.98 MPG (estimated)
- C4 Isuzu NPR-HD Gas: 9.25 MPG (estimated)
- C4 Isuzu NPR-XD Diesel: 11.49 MPG (estimated)
- C5 Isuzu NQR Diesel: 10.63 MPG (estimated)
- C5 Isuzu NRR Diesel: 10.13 MPG (estimated)
- C6 Isuzu FTR Diesel: 8.82 MPG (estimated)
Here at Badger Truck & Auto Group, we make sure to stock the most highly-demanded new Isuzu trucks and Isuzu NPR configurations for Chicago and Madison drivers like you. As it happens, the Isuzu NPR HD for sale in Milwaukee is one of our most popular choices! With that in mind, let’s go through the Isuzu NPR Series gas vs. diesel engine differences and more right now.
Isuzu NPR Gas MPG & Specs
Isuzu N-Series gas trucks provide Green Bay drivers:
- A 200,000-mile Design Life
- A 6.0L V8 engine backed by a 5-year/75,000 mile engine warranty
- 297 hp
- GVWR/GCWR of 12,000/18,000 pounds
- The ability to be retrofitted for compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquified petroleum gas (LPG)
Isuzu NPR Diesel MPG & Specs
Isuzu N-Series diesel trucks offer Appleton area drivers:
- A B10 Rating (built to last for 375,000 miles)
- A 5.2L Isuzu 4HK1-TC 5.2-liter diesel engine backed by a 3-year/unlimited mile warranty
- 215 hp
- GVWR/GCWR of 14,500/20,000 pounds
Learn More About Our Isuzu N-Series Trucks for Sale!
Ready to learn more about the Isuzu NPR diesel MPG or Isuzu NPR gas engine mpg? Want to discover the benefits of one of the specific Isuzu trucks we currently have in-stock? Just contact us today for additional information. Alternately, apply for commercial vehicle financing now!
More About Isuzu Models
You work hard in your business, and you know that excess waste, whether it’s related to your product or potential fiscal excesses, can create operating issues. So it’s no surprise that you’re looking for a truck that runs as efficiently as you run your commercial operation! When searching for a fuel-efficient and capable commercial truck,…
Street sweepers, refrigeration trucks, landscaping dump trucks, and much more — the versatile medium-duty Isuzu NQR’s specs offer the ability to configure to the needs of your business! Whether you own a small business or run an entire fleet, you need reliable trucks that deliver the goods and reduce your operating costs. Isuzu commercial trucks…
As the best-selling low cab forward truck since the 1980s, the Isuzu NPR has always set the standard for the modern commercial truck. Now in 2019, the new Isuzu NPR specs continue a long legacy of excellence with incredible towing chops and state-of-the-art engine power. Whether cruising through Chicago or Madison, you’ll enjoy outstanding visibility…
*Actual mileage may vary from manufacturer/distributor estimates. Isuzu commercial vehicles are exempt from EPA fuel economy rating requirements, and the fuel economy estimates provided are not based upon such requirements.