2021 Ford Bronco Interior Features and Dimensions
The 2021 Ford Bronco is a performance-focused, off-road-ready SUV. With a removable roof and removable doors, there’s no way around the fact that this 4×4 adventurer is oriented toward the outside. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t point out that its cabin has plenty to offer, too! Take an in-depth look at the 2021 Ford Bronco interior below, and then see it in person at the Badger Truck & Auto Group.
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Features
As we noted when we previewed the new Ford Bronco earlier this year, Chicago and Madison drivers will need to choose between the Ford Bronco and the Ford Bronco Sport. Although the former is a classic body-on-frame SUV, and the latter is a unibody model, drivers who buy a Ford Bronco in 2020 will encounter similar feature sets inside. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights together:
- Connectivity and Entertainment: You’ll be empowered by this SUV’s 4.2-inch Instrument Cluster, SYNC® 3 voice-activated technology, 8-inch capacitive touchscreen, and Smart-Charging USB Ports. Apple Carplay® and Android Auto™ are standard from the start.
- Seating and Materials: The new Bronco interior has been built with easy-wash rubber floors and drain plugs, but that doesn’t mean it sacrifices interior quality. You’ll select from leather-trimmed upholstery, long-lasting cloth, and Marine-grade vinyl for your seats.
- Interior Utility Features: 60/40 fold-down rear seats, a rear cargo management system, and Zipper Pockets with MOLLE Straps make it easy to accommodate all sorts of cargo. There’s also a 400W power inverter for your camp-completing electronics.
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions
If you buy a Ford Bronco in 2020, inside dimensions will vary depending on your choice between the two-door and four-door configurations. (The Ford Bronco Sport is only offered with four doors.) Here, we’ve covered the interior dimensions for all three options:
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions – Two-Door Models
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 41 / 39.8 inches (with hard top)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 43.1 / 36.3 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 56.3 / 43.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 51.8 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 4 across 99 cubic feet (with hard top)
- Cargo Space: Up to 23.6 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 52.3 behind the 1st
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions – Four-Door Models
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 43.3 / 41.1 inches (with soft top)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 43.1 / 36.3 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 55.9 / 54.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 56.5 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 5 across 108.2 cubic feet (with soft top)
- Cargo Space: Up to 35.6 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 77.6 behind the 1st
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 41.7 inches (without moonroof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 42.4 / 36.9 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 55.2 / 53.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.3 / 55.6 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 5 across 105.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space: Up to 32.5 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 65.2 behind the 1st
Of course, when you have the 2021 Ford Bronco’s towing capacity at your disposal, you don’t have to find a way to fit everything you need inside the cabin. Find out what else this model can do for you today.
See the 2021 Ford Bronco Interior in Person!
The 2021 Ford Bronco interior looks great on paper, but unless you get hands-on experience behind the wheel, you still won’t really understand what sets it apart! Our new Ford inventory is sure to fill up with Bronco models soon, so don’t wait to make an appointment to see the new Bronco interior in person. Whether you’re in Milwaukee or Green Bay, there’s a Badger Truck & Auto Group location near you!
More About Ford Model Features
Ford trucks have been popular among Chicago-area drivers for generations — and with good reason. They are durable, powerful, and resilient, but will your choice have enough power to conquer to-dos at home or on the job site? What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150, anyway? It’s no secret: The 2021 Ford F-150’s…
The 2021 Ford Bronco’s towing capacity always tops out at 3,500 pounds, no matter which of its two engines you select to fuel your Green Bay adventures. If you’d like to experience this model’s towing capabilities for yourself, you’ll need to opt for the Ford Bronco tow package — the Class II Trailer Tow Package —…
The upcoming release of the all-electric Ford Transit has Chicago-area drivers on the edges of their seats, and we don’t have any trouble seeing why. After all, reducing fuel consumption and reducing required scheduled maintenance can do wonders for any business’s bottom line, and the 2022 Ford Transit electric van has been designed to do…
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E has already captured the attention of the Chicago area’s most daring drivers. Still, even those who’ve studied its all-electric powertrain will want to know what’s hidden beneath its imposing, sculpted frame! We’ve taken an in-depth look at the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, covering features as well as dimensions. Read on,…
Ford F-Series Medium Duty trucks deliver the power and capability that your Chicago-area business needs to take operations to the next level. With one look at the 2021 Ford F-650 specs, you’ll see exactly what we mean! We’ve broken down all of the engine options and weight ratings for the five basic F-650 configurations below,…