2021 Ford Bronco Interior Features and Dimensions
The 2021 Ford Bronco is a performance-focused, off-road-ready SUV. With a removable roof and removable doors, there’s no way around the fact that this 4×4 adventurer is oriented toward the outside. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t point out that its cabin has plenty to offer, too! Take an in-depth look at the 2021 Ford Bronco interior below, and then see it in person at the Badger Truck & Auto Group.
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Features
As we noted when we previewed the new Ford Bronco earlier this year, Chicago and Madison drivers will need to choose between the Ford Bronco and the Ford Bronco Sport. Although the former is a classic body-on-frame SUV, and the latter is a unibody model, drivers who buy a Ford Bronco in 2020 will encounter similar feature sets inside. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights together:
- Connectivity and Entertainment: You’ll be empowered by this SUV’s 4.2-inch Instrument Cluster, SYNC® 3 voice-activated technology, 8-inch capacitive touchscreen, and Smart-Charging USB Ports. Apple Carplay® and Android Auto™ are standard from the start.
- Seating and Materials: The new Bronco interior has been built with easy-wash rubber floors and drain plugs, but that doesn’t mean it sacrifices interior quality. You’ll select from leather-trimmed upholstery, long-lasting cloth, and Marine-grade vinyl for your seats.
- Interior Utility Features: 60/40 fold-down rear seats, a rear cargo management system, and Zipper Pockets with MOLLE Straps make it easy to accommodate all sorts of cargo. There’s also a 400W power inverter for your camp-completing electronics.
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions
If you buy a Ford Bronco in 2020, inside dimensions will vary depending on your choice between the two-door and four-door configurations. (The Ford Bronco Sport is only offered with four doors.) Here, we’ve covered the interior dimensions for all three options:
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions – Two-Door Models
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 41 / 39.8 inches (with hard top)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 43.1 / 36.3 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 56.3 / 43.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 51.8 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 4 across 99 cubic feet (with hard top)
- Cargo Space: Up to 23.6 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 52.3 behind the 1st
2021 Ford Bronco Interior Dimensions – Four-Door Models
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 43.3 / 41.1 inches (with soft top)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 43.1 / 36.3 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 55.9 / 54.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 56.5 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 5 across 108.2 cubic feet (with soft top)
- Cargo Space: Up to 35.6 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 77.6 behind the 1st
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 41.7 inches (without moonroof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 42.4 / 36.9 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 55.2 / 53.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.3 / 55.6 inches
- Passenger Capacity: 5 across 105.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space: Up to 32.5 cubic feet behind 2nd row, or 65.2 behind the 1st
See the 2021 Ford Bronco Interior in Person!
The 2021 Ford Bronco interior looks great on paper, but unless you get hands-on experience behind the wheel, you still won’t really understand what sets it apart! Our new Ford inventory is sure to fill up with Bronco models soon, so don’t wait to make an appointment to see the new Bronco interior in person. Whether you’re in Milwaukee or Green Bay, there’s a Badger Truck & Auto Group location near you!
More About Ford Model Features
Ford F-Series Medium Duty trucks deliver the power and capability that your Chicago-area business needs to take operations to the next level. With one look at the 2021 Ford F-650 specs, you’ll see exactly what we mean! We’ve broken down all of the engine options and weight ratings for the five basic F-650 configurations below,…
The Ford Mustang has come a long way throughout the years. And now, we’re excited to release the Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This model is perfect for efficiency-conscious drivers that love the Mustang style and refuse to make the sacrifice on performance. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E trim levels and pricing with…
The 2021 Ford Bronco colors are sure to please drivers near Chicago and Milwaukee. We are thrilled to see this Ford classic back on the road, and if you’re just as excited as we are, you’ll want to check out the complete list of Bronco colors today! We’ve broken down all your options by trim…
The 2021 Ford Bronco is a performance-focused, off-road-ready SUV. With a removable roof and removable doors, there’s no way around the fact that this 4×4 adventurer is oriented toward the outside. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t point out that its cabin has plenty to offer, too! Take an in-depth look at the 2021…
Chicago and Madison-area drivers only have good things to say about the latest Ford trucks, and since there are a range of 2020 Ford F-150 bed sizes to choose from, it’s easy to find a model that satisfies all your needs. View Ford Truck Inventory Contact Us 2020 F-150 Truck Bed Size by Cabin Although…