Introducing the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric SUV
If you appreciate the spirit of the original Ford Mustang, then you’re sure to love the all-new, all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This potent and striking vehicle is perfect for the efficiency-conscious drivers who refuse to sacrifice on style or performance. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV before it arrives on the streets of Madison or Green Bay.
All-Electric Mustang Mach-E SUV Specs
We could hardly introduce the new Ford Mustang Mach-E without going over its impressive performance capabilities. Although we’re still waiting on a lot of the final details, we already know that it will offer impressive power and have the ability to travel up to 300 miles on a single charge. Here’s what we can say so far:
- You can expect around 255 hp in this model, the baseline trim.
- The Standard Range battery offers up to 230 miles of range, and you can upgrade from RWD to AWD for a 0-60 time in the mid fives.
- You’ll once again choose between RWD and AWD. You’ll also choose between the Standard and Extended Range batteries.
- All models with the Standard Range battery are expected to offer 252 hp. With RWD and the Extended Range battery, you’ll reach 282 hp.
- With AWD and the Extended Range battery, power is expected to top out at 332 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
- Maximum range varies between 210 miles (Standard Range, AWD) and 300 miles (Extended Range, RWD).
The Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition is no longer available to reserve, but its specs are comparable. These models offer a 270-mile range, and come equipped with the Extended Range battery and AWD.
Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1
- The “California Route 1” configuration is only available with an Extended Range battery and all-wheel drive.
- You’ll enjoy an expected 282 hp, and travel for up to 300 miles in between charges.
Mustang Mach-E GT
- The high-powered Mustang Mach-E GT is only configurable with an Extended Range battery and Permanent All-Electric Dual Motor all-wheel drive.
- It’s expected to provide the driver with 459 hp and 612 lb-ft of torque! That’s enough power to take you from 0-60 in less than four seconds–significantly faster than rivals like the Porsche Macan.
How long does it take to charge the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV? Expect to go from 10% to 80% in under 40 minutes. Need to top-off on the run? Charge up to 10% for 47 miles of range, in ten minutes or less, at any one of 12,000 chargers nationwide.
How Much Will the Mustang Mach-E Cost?
How much will the Mustang Mach-E cost with all the features you’re searching for? Here’s where we expect each model’s price to fall when it arrives in the Chicago area:
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: MSRP starting at $59,900
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP starting at $43,895
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP starting at $50,600
- Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1: MSRP starting at $52,400
- Mustang Mach-E GT: MSRP starting at $60,500
Remember, drivers who opt to pay the Mustang Mach-E MSRP may also be eligible for a Federal Tax Credit of up to $7,500. Our financing team will help you work out all the details.
We’re sure you’re already on the edge of your seat, but when is the Ford Mustang Mach-E release date? First Edition and Premium models are expected in Fall/Winter 2020. Select and California Rt.1 models are expected in early 2021. GT models will be the last to arrive, in the Spring of 2021.
We’ll Bring You All the Updates About the Mustang Mach-E
If you’re eagerly awaiting the arrival of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV, trust that the team at the Badger Truck & Auto Group is right there with you. Contact us to let us know that you want to be looped in. We’ll bring you all the latest news, specs, and Mustang Mach-E vs. Tesla match-ups, as soon as we can find them. In the meantime, be sure to keep an eye on our new Ford inventory. Interested in other new Ford SUVs? Don’t miss the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport.
More About Ford Models
Chicago and Madison-area drivers only have good things to say about the latest Ford trucks, and since there are a range of 2020 Ford F-150 bed sizes to choose from, it’s easy to find a model that satisfies all your needs. View Ford Truck Inventory Contact Us 2020 F-150 Truck Bed Size by Cabin Although…
Drivers near Chicago and Madison have eagerly awaited the return of the well-loved Ford Bronco, and back in January, we shared that a smaller unibody version of the 2021 Ford Bronco would most likely be made available at the same time. Now that we have the details on the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport, we’re excited…
You may already know that the 2020 Ford F-150 is yet again a class leader in many of the factors that matter most to the Chicago region’s drivers. Still, it pays to be precise. The 2020 Ford F-150 towing capacity tops out at 13,200 pounds, making it the toughest half-ton pickup that you’ll find today….
If you appreciate the spirit of the original Ford Mustang, then you’re sure to love the all-new, all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This potent and striking vehicle is perfect for the efficiency-conscious drivers who refuse to sacrifice on style or performance. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E…
Does the new Ford midsize truck have the specs you need to complete tough jobs near Chicago? Precise 2020 Ford Ranger bed dimensions will vary depending on the cab that you select, but your friends at Badger Truck & Auto Group have broken down everything you need to know! View ford Truck Inventory Contact Us 2020 Ranger Bed Size:…
The 2020 Ford Super Duty has no trouble standing out on highways and job sites near Madison. However, if you really want a model that reflects your unique style, you’ll need to know the 2020 Ford Super Duty colors and exterior options. For this year, the new Super Duty lineup is offering even more pathways…
The 2020 Ford F-450 specs are sure to impress, no matter what your Chicago-area business or non-profit needs to succeed. However, before we can dig deeper into the Ford F-450 truck specs, you should know that the Ford F-450 is available as a traditional pickup truck, or as a chassis cab model. The F-450 pickup…
Whether you’re a business owner, a non-profit director, or an independent contractor, choosing a new Ford Super Duty truck is a big investment that demands careful research. Before you settle on a model or a trim level, you’ll need to take a careful look at the Ford F-550 horsepower and torque, along with the F-550…
The Ford Transit has long been heralded as one of the most capable work vans in the world, and with a major mid-cycle update this year, the 2020 Ford Transit interior is offering more than ever before. Whether you opt for the Cargo Van, the Crew Van, or the Passenger Van configuration, you’ll receive a…
Have you been waiting on the edge of your seat for the return of the classic Ford Bronco? You’re not alone. The 2021 Ford Bronco reveal date draws closer every day, and drivers near Chicago couldn’t be more excited! After all, Ford set out to revive this iconic SUV because customers and outdoor enthusiasts demanded…