2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior Overview
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E has already captured the attention of the Chicago area’s most daring drivers. Still, even those who’ve studied its all-electric powertrain will want to know what’s hidden beneath its imposing, sculpted frame! We’ve taken an in-depth look at the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, covering features as well as dimensions. Read on, and you’ll know exactly what to expect when you finally take your turn behind the wheel.
2021 Mustang Mach-E Interior Features
The 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior almost feels like something out of a science fiction novel. While you’re enjoying its potent performance specs and handling capabilities, you’ll also benefit from the following stand-out features:
- A 15.5-inch touchscreen with SYNC technology comes standard. Vertically aligned and fully-integrated with a rotary controller, it forms the perfect complement to the sharp and striking lines of the futuristic dashboard.
- It’s easy to get comfortable on longer drives with features customizable ambient interior lighting and wireless phone charging.
- ActiveX™ seating material is standard across the lineup, available in a range of shades and accompanied by luxurious finishing touches. As durable as it is supple, ActiveX™ has no trouble keeping up with the active lifestyles of Mustang Mach-E drivers.
Interior features and inclusions will vary depending on which Mustang Mach-E trim level you select for your Madison and Green Bay drives. We’ve selected just a few of the standard and available highlights for your consideration:
Mustang Mach-E Interior Features: Standard
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Instrument Panel – 10.2-inch Digital Cluster Screen
- Rotary Gear Shift Dial
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Front and rear floor mats
- SYNC® 4A with Enhanced Voice Recognition
- Connected Navigation
- 6-Speaker Audio System with Speed-Compensated Volume
Mustang Mach-E Interior Features: Available
- Heated Front Row Seats
- Memory Driver Seat
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 360-Degree Camera with Split View and Front Washer
- Multi-Color Ambient Lighting
2021 Mustang Mach-E Interior Dimensions
- Headroom: 38.8 inches (1st) / 38.2 inches (2nd)
- Headroom (with Panoramic Roof): 40.7 inches (1st) / 39.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 57.6 inches (1st) / 55.8 inches (2nd)
- Hip Room: 55.3 inches (1st) / 53.2 inches (2nd)
- Legroom: 41.6 inches (1st) / 38.1 inches (2nd)
- Cargo Volume: 29 cubic feet, or 59.6 cubic feet with the seats flat
Any driver who’s curious about the Mustang Mach-E interior dimensions should know that there’s also a hidden, drainable, 4.8-cubic-foot trunk beneath the hood.
Come in and See the Mustang Mach-E Interior for Yourself!
Now that you’ve got a sense of what to expect from the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, we know you’ll be eager to see it in person. Contact us to set up a test drive or start exploring our new Ford inventory today.
More About the 2021 Mustang Mach-E
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E has already captured the attention of the Chicago area’s most daring drivers. Still, even those who’ve studied its all-electric powertrain will want to know what’s hidden beneath its imposing, sculpted frame! We’ve taken an in-depth look at the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, covering features as well as dimensions. Read on,…
The Ford Mustang has come a long way throughout the years. And now, we’re excited to release the Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This model is perfect for efficiency-conscious drivers that love the Mustang style and refuse to make the sacrifice on performance. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E trim levels and pricing with…
If you appreciate the spirit of the original Ford Mustang, then you’re sure to love the all-new, all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This potent and striking vehicle is perfect for the efficiency-conscious drivers who refuse to sacrifice on style or performance. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E…