2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Trim Levels and Price
The Ford Mustang has come a long way throughout the years. And now, we’re excited to release the Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This model is perfect for efficiency-conscious drivers that love the Mustang style and refuse to make the sacrifice on performance. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E trim levels and pricing with us at Badger Truck & Auto Group before choosing your favorite from our inventory.
2021 Ford Mach-E Mustang Price
The 2021 Ford Mach-E Mustang price allows drivers to access everything they want and more for a more affordable price. Check out the cost of the Ford Mustang Mach-E trims below:
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: MSRP starting at $59,300
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP starting at $43,895
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP starting at $50,000
- Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1: MSRP starting at $51,800
- Mustang Mach-E GT: MSRP starting at $60,500
Ready to get behind the wheel? Well, the Ford Mustang Mach-E release date isn’t until Fall/Winter 2020 for the First Edition and Premium models, early 2021 for Select and California RT.1 models, and Spring 2021 for the GT models.
All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E Trims
The new Ford Mustang Mach-E offers multiple trim levels, allowing drivers to get the impressive performance capabilities and interior technologies they want in a new model. Although all of the final details have yet to be released, there are a few highlights in each model we’re sure of. The Ford Mustang Mach-E trims and feature highlights include:
- The Standard Range battery offers up to 230 miles of range, and you can upgrade from RWD to AWD for a 0-60 time in the mid fives.
- Forward sensing system
- SYNC® 4A with Enhanced Voice Recognition and Connected Navigation
- Available heated steering wheel
- All models with the Standard Range battery are expected to offer 252 hp. With RWD and the Extended Range battery, you’ll reach 282 hp.
- With AWD and the Extended Range battery, power is expected to top out at 332 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
- 360-Degree Camera with Split View and Front Washer
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 Prep Package
- Hands-free, Foot Activated Power Liftgate
While the Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition is no longer available to reserve, its specs are comparable. These models offer a 270-mile range, and come equipped with the Extended Range battery and AWD as well as updated Ford technology for an enhanced and entertaining ride.
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
- The “California Route 1” configuration is only available with an Extended Range battery and all-wheel drive.
- Memory Driver Seat and power-folding side mirrors
- Heated first-row seats
Mustang Mach-E GT
- The high-powered Mustang Mach-E GT is only configurable with an Extended Range battery and Permanent All-Electric Dual Motor all-wheel drive.
- It’s expected to provide the driver with 459 hp and 612 lb-ft of torque! That’s enough power to take you from 0-60 in less than four seconds.
- 6-way manual passenger seat
- Available B&OTM Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
Explore the Mustang Mach-E with Badger Truck & Auto Group
While waiting for the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV release, you can find new vehicle specials to help you save. Interested in learning more about your financing and leasing options before getting the process started? Contact our team! Our finance team is here to help.
More About Ford Models
The 2022 Ford F-450 features more standard features, a more impressive touchscreen interface, wireless smartphone connectivity, and much more—but what can you expect from the 2022 Ford F-450 specs? For the new model year, the F-450 sees only minor changes to its engine lineup and output. If you’re looking for a truck that can go…
The 2022 Ford Super Duty receives an updated interior, but all of its towing and payload capacities remain unchanged from 2021. So, what is the 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity? It depends on whether you choose the F-250, the F-350, the F-450; however, an F-450 with a V8 diesel engine, a 4×2 drivetrain, and…
If you’re on the hunt for a medium duty truck that can run roughshod over challenges on the job site, you’re definitely going to want to consider the 2022 Ford F-650 specs! If you have any questions after reviewing the F-650 engine options and weight ratings we’ve laid out below, don’t hesitate to reach out…