2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Trim Levels and Price
The Ford Mustang has come a long way throughout the years. And now, we’re excited to release the Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV. This model is perfect for efficiency-conscious drivers that love the Mustang style and refuse to make the sacrifice on performance. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E trim levels and pricing with us at Badger Truck & Auto Group before choosing your favorite from our inventory.
2021 Ford Mach-E Mustang Price
The 2021 Ford Mach-E Mustang price allows drivers to access everything they want and more for a more affordable price. Check out the cost of the Ford Mustang Mach-E trims below:
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: MSRP starting at $59,300
- Mustang Mach-E Select: MSRP starting at $43,895
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: MSRP starting at $50,000
- Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1: MSRP starting at $51,800
- Mustang Mach-E GT: MSRP starting at $60,500
Ready to get behind the wheel? Well, the Ford Mustang Mach-E release date isn’t until Fall/Winter 2020 for the First Edition and Premium models, early 2021 for Select and California RT.1 models, and Spring 2021 for the GT models.
All-Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E Trims
The new Ford Mustang Mach-E offers multiple trim levels, allowing drivers to get the impressive performance capabilities and interior technologies they want in a new model. Although all of the final details have yet to be released, there are a few highlights in each model we’re sure of. The Ford Mustang Mach-E trims and feature highlights include:
- The Standard Range battery offers up to 230 miles of range, and you can upgrade from RWD to AWD for a 0-60 time in the mid fives.
- Forward sensing system
- SYNC® 4A with Enhanced Voice Recognition and Connected Navigation
- Available heated steering wheel
- All models with the Standard Range battery are expected to offer 252 hp. With RWD and the Extended Range battery, you’ll reach 282 hp.
- With AWD and the Extended Range battery, power is expected to top out at 332 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
- 360-Degree Camera with Split View and Front Washer
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 Prep Package
- Hands-free, Foot Activated Power Liftgate
While the Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition is no longer available to reserve, its specs are comparable. These models offer a 270-mile range, and come equipped with the Extended Range battery and AWD as well as updated Ford technology for an enhanced and entertaining ride.
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
- The “California Route 1” configuration is only available with an Extended Range battery and all-wheel drive.
- Memory Driver Seat and power-folding side mirrors
- Heated first-row seats
Mustang Mach-E GT
- The high-powered Mustang Mach-E GT is only configurable with an Extended Range battery and Permanent All-Electric Dual Motor all-wheel drive.
- It’s expected to provide the driver with 459 hp and 612 lb-ft of torque! That’s enough power to take you from 0-60 in less than four seconds.
- 6-way manual passenger seat
- Available B&OTM Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
Explore the Mustang Mach-E with Badger Truck & Auto Group
While waiting for the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV release, you can find new vehicle specials to help you save. Interested in learning more about your financing and leasing options before getting the process started? Contact our team! Our finance team is here to help.
More About Ford Models
The upcoming release of the all-electric Ford Transit has Chicago-area drivers on the edges of their seats, and we don’t have any trouble seeing why. After all, reducing fuel consumption and reducing required scheduled maintenance can do wonders for any business’s bottom line, and the 2022 Ford Transit electric van has been designed to do…
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E has already captured the attention of the Chicago area’s most daring drivers. Still, even those who’ve studied its all-electric powertrain will want to know what’s hidden beneath its imposing, sculpted frame! We’ve taken an in-depth look at the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior, covering features as well as dimensions. Read on,…
Ford F-Series Medium Duty trucks deliver the power and capability that your Chicago-area business needs to take operations to the next level. With one look at the 2021 Ford F-650 specs, you’ll see exactly what we mean! We’ve broken down all of the engine options and weight ratings for the five basic F-650 configurations below,…