Whether your business is hauling in materials or moving out debris, there are few vehicles so well-suited to the job as a tipper truck. Explore our inventory of reliable, hard-working dump trucks for sale to see how they can help your business succeed.
2020 Ford F600 4X4 Dual Rear Wheel Gas Upfitted with an 11 FT Electric Steel Dump is Your Work Truck Solution. The 11 FT Monroe Steel Dump with Fold Down Sides and Single-Lever Release Quick Drop Tailgate Holds 4-5 Yards and is Equipped with Hitch Plate with 2.5" Receiver with 2" Insert, 7Way Trailer Plug, and a Backup Alarm. The Oxford White Cab Chassis has 22000 GVWR, Medium Earth Gray Interior, 169 Inch Wheelbase, XL Trim, 7.3L V8 Gas Engine, 10 Speed Automatic Transmission, 4.88 Ratio, Power Equipment Group, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Trailer Brake Controller, 397 Amp Alternator, 110V/400W Outlet and XL Value Package with Cruise Control. At Badger Truck And Auto Group, We Are A Truck Dealership With Sales Representatives Who Have Extensive Truck Knowledge And Can Help You Build And Price The Truck For Your Business Needs. Call Us To Get Started. Please Note That Pricing Does Not Include Eligible Incentives, Rebates, Or Bonus Cash.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. The MSRP may not fully represent the actual sales price. It does not include any taxes, service fees, title or registration fees, or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The manufacturer rebates applied to sale price: everyone qualifies. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the conditional offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the “Fuel Economy” portion of the EPA’s website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a member of our team.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have the model requested. We can build your ready to go work truck. Contact us for total customization.
Body Type: Decide between a lightweight aluminum box that’s ideal for long-hauling or a heavy-duty steel box that’s better-suited for heavy materials and will typically cost less to buy.
Rating: Knowing your vehicle rating is about more than understanding how much it can haul — although that’s important too — the rating will help you determine the licensing requirements of your staff and where you can drive the truck.
Custom Features: Odds are good that your business will need more than just a basic truck. Decide on what custom features you’ll need now and which you’re likely to need as upgrades in the future to make sure your vehicle can handle it.
Getting the right dump truck for your business can be challenging without a guide. At Badger Truck & Auto Group, we’re committed to helping you decide on the right commercial vehicle for your business needs and are here to provide the support and information you need to get off to a good start. And thanks to the fact that we have locations in Milwaukee, West Allis, New Glarus, and Brookfield, we’re confident that you’ll find the right rig for your business among our dump trucks for sale.