You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
What sets us apart from the rest? Our people.
Our Isuzu certified technicians have over 30 years of combined experience. They treat our customers’ trucks like their own. Their top priority is always to fix our customers’ vehicles right the first time, every time.
We also have Spanish speaking employees who are always happy to help!
With priority service, we have you covered. The Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance Program (PSMP) was introduced in 2008. Since 2008, over 21,000 vehicles have included PSMP. This program is beneficial to both the Isuzu customer and to the dealership.
• Quick turnaround time
• Basic maintenance turnaround of less than 2 hours
• Predictable costs
• Service costs can be planned in advance
• Fixed for the term
• One-stop for all service and parts
• All-in-one maintenance to simplify their operations
• Easy to understand maintenance plan
• Provides manufacturer-approved scheduled maintenance
• ALL programs with fixed pricing for term
• Vehicles inspected by dealer on a regular basis
• Need for potential vehicle repairs is discovered long before they become costly and time consuming emergency repairs;
• Tire rotation included extends tire life
• Brake adjustments extends brake wear
• Inspection of belts, hoses and top off fluids to reduce downtime
• Fuel economy maximized by maintaining critical air and fuel systems in top condition
• Offered to retail and fleet customers
• Administered by Isuzu Commercial Truck
• Customers may include in Finance or Lease contract with Isuzu Finance of America, Inc. or Hitachi Capital America, Inc. – ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR TRUCK AND MAINTENANCE
• Unused services are refunded to customer, no questions asked, no prepayment penalty, no rule of 78’s*
• NO price increase over term
• Can cost less than paying for individual services over time
• Peace of mind
Our Isuzu Service Team!