THIS NEW 2019 FTR CLASS 6 DIESEL ISUZU UPFITTED WITH A 24 FT BOX VAN IS YOUR WORK TRUCK SOLUTION. The 24 Ft US Truck Body Van Body has Fully-Lined Plywood Walls with 12" Steel Scuff Plate, 2 Rows Recessed E-Track, Laminated Hardwood Floor, Steel Rear Threshold, and LED Lights. Isuzu offers the most dependable and reliable trucks on the road today! The FTR is powered by the industry proven Allison 2050 Diesel Engine with 25950 GVW. Cab nicely equipped with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Rear Body Dome Light Switch, AM/FM CD Radio W/ AUX Input/USB Port/Bluetooth, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Heated Mirrors, Engine Block Heater, DOT Safety Kit, and Back Up Alarm. Offering True Lower Cost of Ownership, the Isuzu FTR comes with a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Basic Warranty and a 5 Year/75,000 Powertrain Warranty. Call Badger Isuzu at our West Allis location at (414) 321-3100 or stop by to speak with one of our Commercial Truck Professionals today.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. The MSRP may not fully represent the actual sales price. It does not include any taxes, service fees, title or registration fees, or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The manufacturer rebates applied to sale price: everyone qualifies. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the conditional offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the “Fuel Economy” portion of the EPA’s website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a member of our team.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have the model requested. We can build your ready to go work truck. Contact us for total customization.