THIS 2020 NPR-HD GAS ISUZU UPFITTED WITH A 20 FT VANSCAPE BODY IS YOUR WORK TRUCK SOLUTION. This 20 FT Aluminum Enclosed Vanscape Body is Equipped with 16 FT Flat Van Body and 4 FT Enclosed Dovetail, Roll Up Rear Door, Roadside and Curbside Swing Doors, Laminated Wood Floor, Translucent Roof, Hardwood SIde and Front Scuff, Interior Lights, and Brake Controller. At Badger Truck And Auto Group, We Are A Truck Dealership With Sales Representatives Who Have Extensive Truck Knowledge And Can Help You Build And Price The Truck For Your Business Needs. Call Us To Get Started. Please Note That Pricing Does Not Include Eligible Incentives, Rebates, Or Bonus Cash.
THIS NEW 2019 FTR CLASS 6 ISUZU IS YOUR WORK TRUCK SOLUTION. Isuzu offers the most dependable and reliable trucks on the road today! The FTR is powered by the industry proven Allison 2050 Diesel Engine with 25950 GVW. Cab nicely equipped with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Rear Body Dome Light Switch, AM/FM CD Radio W/ AUX Input/USB Port/Bluetooth, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Heated Mirrors, Engine Block Heater, DOT Safety Kit, and Back Up Alarm. Offering True Lower Cost of Ownership, the Isuzu FTR comes with a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Basic Warranty and a 5 Year/75,000 Powertrain Warranty. Call Badger Isuzu at our West Allis location at (414) 321-3100 or stop by to speak with one of our Commercial Truck Professionals today.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. The MSRP may not fully represent the actual sales price. It does not include any taxes, service fees, title or registration fees, or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The manufacturer rebates applied to sale price: everyone qualifies. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the conditional offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the “Fuel Economy” portion of the EPA’s website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a member of our team.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
Tackle Bigger Challenges with One of Our Isuzu Trucks for Sale
Chicago and Milwaukee-area drivers are looking at the latest Isuzu trucks for sale, and they’ve decided to settle for nothing less than cutting-edge power and performance. When you decide to upgrade with one of our new Isuzu work trucks, you can choose from a huge lineup and expect top-of-the-line capability from each model.
The Badger Truck & Auto Group isn’t just any source for Isuzu work trucks. Our dedicated Isuzu center is ready to help you succeed, even long after you’ve signed on the dotted line. We’ll help you protect your Isuzu truck for years down the line with Isuzu certified service. Don’t settle for anything less.
What Can You Expect from Isuzu Commercial Vehicles?
Every Isuzu work truck for sale at the Badger Truck & Auto Group is going to deliver the kind of performance your fleet demands! These reliable and capable vehicles can be well suited to either highway transport or working in the city, and even if you’re not quite sure what you need, we know you’ll love the options you have here:
F-Series Isuzu trucks are all fitted with a 5.2L Isuzu turbocharged intercooled diesel engine that offers 215 hp, 520 lb-ft of torque, and a B-10 durability rating of 375,000 miles. Choose from 8 wheelbase options for bodies between 14 feet and 30 feet. Enjoy GVWRs up to 25,950 pounds and payload allowances of up to 15,690 pounds.
Move to the N-Series for bodies up to 24 feet and payload allowances of up to 12,875 pounds. Whether you opt for the F-Series or the N-Series, new Isuzu vehicles offer impressive payload capacities that make them excellent cube vans for Madison and Green Bay drivers.