A cube van (sometimes known as box truck, cube truck, or box van) is a chassis cab truck with an enclosed cube-shaped cargo area. The cargo area is usually separate from the cabin. Unlike cargo vans, a cube van is created by adding a cargo box to the chassis, so it isn’t a unibody (one-piece) vehicle.
2016 Ford E350 Cube Van with a Plate Glass Rack, 6.8L V-10, A/C, Power Windows and Locks. Please email or call with questions or to set up an appointment OR just stop by Badger Isuzu Truck Centers Commercial Truck Dealership on 108th Street (Hwy 100) in West Allis for a test drive. Badger is ranked among the Top Business in Wisconsin per the Deloitte Wisconsin 75. Badger Isuzu Truck Center is dedicated to earning your business again and again. Our talented sales team has the bar set at the top rung every time so you can count on finding the right vehicle to fit your needs with a professional no nonsense sales approach. We have the vehicle you need with a huge inventory of new Isuzu's and used light and medium duty commercial trucks, work trucks and vans. We specialize in assisting out of state customers from across the nation and are just 45 minutes from the Illinois border! Badger Isuzu Truck Center is your top Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Madison, Chicago, Appleton, Green Bay commercial truck dealer for over 50 years! *Price excludes tax, title, license and service fee.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. The MSRP may not fully represent the actual sales price. It does not include any taxes, service fees, title or registration fees, or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The manufacturer rebates applied to sale price: everyone qualifies. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the conditional offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the “Fuel Economy” portion of the EPA’s website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a member of our team.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have the model requested. We can build your ready to go work truck. Contact us for total customization.
How Can a Cube Truck Help My Business?
The best thing about cube trucks is that they offer so much space. A cube truck is essentially a giant box on wheels, so cargo space is typically more akin to a portage storage unit than a regular van. You don’t need to mess around with trailers, and you can even use the side of the cube van to advertise your business.