THIS 2019 RAM 3500 CREW CAB UPFITTED WITH A CM 9 FT SERVICE BODY IS YOUR WORK TRUCK SOLUTION. This Red Crew Cab 4X2 6.4L V8 8-speed Automatic is upfitted with a 9 FT CM Steel Service Body with 16ga A60 Galvanneal construction,11-Gauge Galvaneal Deck, Stainless Steel Rod & Socket Door Hinges; Gas Cylinder Style Door Holders, LED Rear Lighting, Steel Rotary Latches, Weather Stripping, Multi Panel Doors with Internal Reinforcements, Heavy Duty Rear Tailgate, Adjustable Shelves and Trays. The Crew Cab is loaded with Remote Keyless Entry, Uconnect 3 with 5” Display, Temperature & Compass Gauge, GPS Antenna Input, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Int Voice Command w/Bluetooth(R), Engine Block Heater. At Badger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we have work truck knowledge and can help you find the right truck at the right price. If you want to learn more about this vehicle, call us 608.527.5080. We partner with you to get this work truck to you wherever you might be located throughout the state.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. The MSRP may not fully represent the actual sales price. It does not include any taxes, service fees, title or registration fees, or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The manufacturer rebates applied to sale price: everyone qualifies. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the conditional offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the “Fuel Economy” portion of the EPA’s website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a member of our team.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have the model requested. We can build your ready to go work truck. Contact us for total customization.
Find Used Service Body Trucks for Sale in Milwaukee!
When a standard truck won’t do, a service body truck serves as a mobile workshop. Service body trucks contain all the tools, storage compartments, and equipment you need to get the job done in Chicago. Whether you’re interested in the Ford Transit or the Ram ProMaster Cutaway, our team can match you with the right used service body truck for your application. Above, you’ll find a selection of 1 used service body trucks for sale. If you see one that meets your needs, take the next step by getting pre-approved online.
Why Buy a Used Service Body Truck?
Buying a used service body truck for sale guarantees you all the benefits of buying pre-owned, such as an affordable purchase price, slower depreciation, and a wide selection of model years and features. Our used service body trucks are gas-powered or have flex-fuel capabilities and some come equipped with the following:
Bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free calling
Heated, trailer-style mirrors
Shelf above roof
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio w/1-Year SiriusXM® Radio service
Pickup Truck vs. Service Body Truck
Standard pickup trucks work well for basic tasks that don’t require many tools. Field technicians who need more tools and equipment (and safe places to store them) can benefit from service body trucks. The additional space and compartments help keep important items organized and safe. With a service body truck, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting a tool you need or not having enough room available.
Start Shopping for a Used Truck with Badger Truck & Auto Group!
If you’re ready to explore our selection of new or used service body trucks for sale in person, contact us today! We’ll help you set up a test drive near Madison and Green Bay, and introduce you to our pre-owned vehicle specials. We look forward to helping you find the perfect commercial truck for your next job!